From: Uma K [mailto:um...@mitrajyothi.org]
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2017 5:47 PM
To: mitrajyothi; Trustees
Subject: Karnataka State Syllabus School Text Books in Braille are now
available with Mitra Jyothi!

Dear friends,
The following Text Books (Karnataka State Syllabus - Kannada Medium) are now
available in Braille with Mitra Jyothii! Contact us on the phone at
080-22587623/25 extension 26 to place your order.
1) 10th Standard First language Kannada
2) 10th Standard Kannada Physical Education
3) 10th Standard Social Science
4)  9th Standard First language Kannada
5) 1st Standard Kannada Environmental Science (EVS)
6) 2nd Standard Kannada Environmental Science (EVS)
We are working hard to make all Karnataka State Syllabus School text books in
Braille available with us shortly - follow us on facebook at
https://www.facebook.com/mitra.jyothi  for regular updates on text book
availability. We want to do our best to have all the text books in Braille
ready as soon as possible for school children.
Please share this information to reach out to people in need.

Thanks & Regards
Uma Krishnamurthy
Uma Krishnamurthy
9731457012
COO, Mitra Jyothi
CA Site No P22, 31st Main,
18th Cross, Sector 1, HSR Layout,
Behind (NIFT) National Institute of Fashion Technology,
Bangalore-560102
Phone:.080-22587623 /25
web site: http://www.mitrajyothi.org/
"We are Accredited by Credibility Alliance under Desirable Norms"

Caution: The Reserve Bank of India never sends mails, SMSs or makes calls
asking for personal information such as your bank account details, passwords,
etc. It never keeps or offers funds to anyone. Please do not respond in any
manner to such offers, however official or attractive they may look.

received this email by error, please notify us by return e-mail or telephone
viruses. The Reserve Bank of India accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this email.
https://www.mail-archive.com/ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in/maillist.html_______________________________________________