Hi guys

can you please remove my email id from the list. dont get me wrong i am not
right person to receive it

On Fri, Jun 30, 2017 at 6:00 PM, Shreedhar TS. via Ai <
ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The Ola app is fairly accessible in Android os. Only tricky part is
> rating the driver after completing the ride.
> Booking either auto or cab is fairly simple. There are icons in the
> bottom part of the ola app immediately above the "back", "home" and
> "overviews/recent apps" button.
> The first icon from the left is "share" tells the minutes and share
> eg: "2 minutes, share" the minute is supposed to be the "estimated
> arrival time" (ETA) if you book.
> Next icon (to the right) is "micro", then "mini", then "prime" then
> "auto" so on.
> click the icon related to desired category (in this case auto) by
> double tappin on the icon (which is accessible)
> In the top of the screen, you hear something like "pick up from" It
> automatically takes your current location based on the GPS. Just below
> that, you have enter drop location, double tap on that, enter the part
> of desired destination, then select the destination from belo list.
> then click on ride button.
> it shows estimated fare, ETA and so on, click on "confirm booking"
> button located in slightly right bottom part of the screen (use either
> explore by touch or perform corresponding flik gesture to reach the
> button)
> Once the driver accepts the booking, in next screen all details of the
> vehicle such as vehicle number, driver name, one time password if any,
> etc, you have a "call driver" option too. The driver will come to your
> location and picks you up.
>
> I have used Ola auto many times, but honestly I don't know how to
> travel (smiles) I did travel like traveling in regular auto.
>
> PS: I am a regular Ola Share user in Bengaluru, if you need any
> clarification, please be in touch with me.
>

> HTH
> On 6/30/17, Saravanan via Ai <ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in> wrote:
> > Dear Friends,
> >

> > How OLA auto services is accessible in bangalore.
> >
> > How to book & travel in it.
> >

> > Thanks
> >
> > Saravanan.K
> >
> > +91 9916512402
> >
> > Disclaimer:
> the

> mails
> > sent through this mailing list..
> >

> > To check if the post reached the list or to search for old posting,
> reach:
> > https://www.mail-archive.com/ai@accessindia.
> inclusivehabitat.in/maillist.html__________________________
> >

> --
> Thanks and regards.
> ಶ್ರೀಧರ್ ಟಿ ಎಸ್, ಅಬಸಿ
> Shreedhar T S, Abasi
>
> To accomplish great things, we must dream as well as act
>
>  Mobile:  9980989171
>
> Join me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/shreedharts
>
> Skype: shree475
>
> Blog: http://shreeword.blogspot.com/
>
> Join me on Face book: https://www.facebook.com/shreedhar.ts
>
> ದೃಢ ಸಂಕಲ್ಪವಿಲ್ಲದಿದ್ದರೆ ಗುರಿ ಸಾಧಿಸುವುದು ಕಷ್ಟ
> [...]

*With Regards*

*Alagarsamy *
Automation Tester

US Toll Free Number: (1) 800.324.7317 ext 6080 I Mobile: 7299026206

*alagarsamy.n...@rrd.com <alagarsamy.n...@rrd.com>*

*http://www.rrdonnelley.com <http://www.rrdonnelley.com/>*