From: Ai [mailto:ai-boun...@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in] On Behalf Of
chandrashekar R. via Ai
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2017 11:04 AM
To: Share, empower &Enrich
Cc: chandrashekar R.
Subject: Re: [Ai] Regarding webvisum

would some could able send the link for older version?

On 7/17/17, Aravind R via Ai <ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in> wrote:
> it will work with older version of firefox only up to version 52
>
> On 7/16/17, Mahesh S. Panicker via Ai
> <ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in> wrote:
>> Hi listers, not sure if this was discussed,
>> But I am unable to use webvisum with firefox any more. Has not been
>> able to log webvisum in, and none of the features are working any
>> more. Was working on a old machine earlier, but having moved on to
>> Windows 10 running the latest version of Firefox, I realized that
>> something is broken. Has been using the signed version of the addon.
>> Is there any other solution to deal with captchas?
>>
>> --
>> Dr. Mahesh S. Panicker
>> Assistant Professor,
>> Department of Political Science,
>> Lady Shri Ram College for Women,
>> Lajpat Nagar
>> New Delhi 110024
>> Disclaimer:
>> the

>> mails
>> sent through this mailing list..
>>

>> To check if the post reached the list or to search for old posting,
>> reach:
>> https://www.mail-archive.com/ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in/maillist.html
>>

> --
> nothing is difficult unless you make it appear so.
>
> r. aravind,
>
> Assistant manager
> Department of sales
> bank of baroda retail loan factory, Chennai.
> mobile no: +91 9940369593, 9710945613.
> email id : aravind_...@yahoo.com, aravind.andhrab...@gmail.com.
> Disclaimer:

> sent through this mailing list..

> https://www.mail-archive.com/ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in/maillist.html

Thanks and Regards,
Chandrashekar R,
Content Executive Intuit India

Mob:9964621781.
Desk Phone: 83169

chandrasheka...@intuit.com

chandrashekar621...@gmail.com

Intuit | simplify the business of life

“This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the
disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient),
please contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this
message.”