From: Ai [mailto:ai-boun...@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in] On Behalf Of
Dipendra Manocha via Ai
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2017 10:56 PM
To: 'Share, empower &Enrich'
Cc: Dipendra Manocha; 'Alok Kaushik'
Subject: Re: [Ai] Flexibility of smart cane attachment

The smart cane design is actually quite flexible. Till now there have been very
few canes on which it had not been possible to fit into. If you are keen to
have smart cane on your ambutech you can write to me away from the list and we
can make it happen.

Of course, the rubber grip from the handle will need to be removed.

If people in the group also have other suggestions for the smart cane, the
dialogue is on for smart cane version 2 to be designed.

If there is a wish list on what kind of enhancement is required to make your
mobility more safe and comfortable, we are all ears for it.

We did not come up with support for Ambutech more widely as we were barred from
making this solution available in high income countries due to few patent
issues. Those are now resolved and this solution is now all set to cross
several international  boundaries. To be able to do that we certainly will be
putting this on several other types of canes including the Ambutech cane.

Thanks

Dipendra