open book, k1000, fine reader are paid software. there are many online
utilities like zamzar.com you can upload your file and in result you will get
converted word file.

From: samidha dhumatkar via Ai
Sent: Sunday, July 30, 2017 2:36 PM
To: Share, empower &Enrich
Cc: samidha dhumatkar
Subject: Re: [Ai] any tool which can convert pdf to word

I you can use openbook

On Jul 30, 2017 2:24 PM, "sazid shaik via Ai"
<ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in> wrote:

  dear list,
  I am having a pdf document as my nvda is not reading that document.  I
  want to convert that into word document by which i can read that
  document with nvda.  kindly share that tool and suggest.

  thanks and regards,
  sazid

sent through this mailing list..