dear friends,
 I am sharing the following information with you all. this app is going
 to come soon for all of us. NAB,India is involved in this project with
 the developer team. we hope to get it soon for all. the trial app is
 distributed to some selected persons.
 -
 1. Overview & Intro
 Disambiguating Real-time Insights for Supporting Humans with Intelligence.
 Drishti is an accessibility solution for visually impaired persons that
 helps them see their nearby
 world. The mobile app lets its user click a photo from their phone and
 analyze the scene captured.
 In other words, Drishti is a guided assisted solution for the blind that
 reduces dependency on
 Human assistance. It was developed by Accenture Technology Labs, India.
 An AI based Platform, it leverages the best of Open Source, Open
 Innovation, Commercial and
 Accenture IP. It was designed for social inclusion of visually impaired
 people, improving the way
 they live and work.
 Some salient features of Drishti are:
 Offers various functionalities like Scene caption, Face detection &
 recognition,
 OCR, Natural Language Generation and many more.
 Built on Top of Drishti Framework developed by Accenture Labs
 Supports Multilingual conversational interface and Human Centric Design
 Check out the video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wnnm0ao3pGQ
 Drishti helps in identifying the captured images as follow:
 Initial Analysis
 Deep Analysis
 Face Detection
 Face Recognition