Aakash,

Google for DP Operational / Inspection Manual, and read account opening
instructions for blind. That sorts out Demat issue with CDSL / NSDL. For
trading accounts, look for the circular of stock exchanges dated May 12, 2015.

Get your basics in place before approaching them. Understand the parties
involved, function of each account, how do you want to trade, trading volume
which you can generate, etc. Lot of basic stuff is available on Google, and
FAQs is a great way to start.

I am from Jodhpur, so being a Rajasthani bhai, happy to help you with your
doubts over a call. But I would appreciate that you read up before calling.
Lets talk over weekend: 9892622230.

Regards,
Amar Jain

Sent from my iPhone