From: Ai [mailto:ai-boun...@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in] On Behalf Of
Chandrashekhar Kulkarni via Ai
Sent: 03 August 2017 13:48
To: ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in
Cc: Chandrashekhar Kulkarni <kulkarni.chandr...@gmail.com>
Subject: [Ai] Problem with Jaws 18 and Windows 10 recent version.

Dear List Members,
Yesterday I upgraded my registered Windows 10 to recent version.
However, since then Jaws 18 64 bit  is not working at all. I am not able to
shift between applications with alt tab. Also it does not show me the Jaws
window as it was doing before which we can use for changing Jaws  settings.
Further I am not able to open MS Office applications.
There is no problem with my pc as everything works fine with NVDA. I am
using Lenovo laptop which I purchased last year only. I have tried
reinstalling Jaws 2 to 3 times after uninstalling shared components also.
But even then problem persists.Please help urgently.
Also let me know how to access system tray with NVDA, the job of ins.
f11 in Jaws to know speaker volume, internet access information etc.
Hoping to hear soon,
Sincerely,
C. B. Kulkkarni

--
Mobile +918080742446 Land line : 0251  2482633 skype ID:
chandrashekhar.b.kulkarni

https://www.mail-archive.com/ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in/maillist.htm