Dear all

Saksham is introducing yet another  feature to improve availability and
accessibility of its offerings. We have been bringing out audio described
films for long now. To increase its availability and ease of use, these
audio described films are now available from Sugamya Pustakalaya as DAISY
Audio books.

To begin with this offering we have uploaded below 10 audio described films
to Sugamya Pustakalaya:

1       Bhaag Milkha Bhaag
2       Barfi
3       Dangal
4       Gandhi
5       Hanuman
6       Munna Bhai MBBS
7       P K
8       Three Idiots
9       Black
10      Halo

It is so good to have them on the DAISY player or the DAISY player app on
phone and computer with auto resume and navigation feature. It was quite an
enjoyable experience to listen to them as a DAISY audio book. I am sure you
would enjoy tem as much.

Wishing you happy movie listening.

Dipendra