I hope every one is fine there. I am Sana here. I am in editing team
of my college magzine which is published every year in September. For
editing articles our college use Grammerly. Grammerly is a software
which corrects grammetical errors if we paste the text in it. I have
tried downloading the software from net but I don't think it is
compatible with JAWS. Kindly let me know is Grammerly compatible with
JAWS 15 and on windows 7. If it is not compatible then is there any
other software or way through which I can do editing. Please reply by
tomorrow because I have to give my confirmation. Reply on the ID
mentioned below ASAP.
     Regards
   Sana Samad

Email Id: sanasamad...@gmail.com