Dear friends,

Hope all are doing well,

so this subject interested me much , "Blind Mice moll " was one such
which  had all audio described movies, similarly I would request in
india it would be we could have more movies which caters regional
languages as well, and it could be great if we would have separate
section for audio described movies,  many of our friends will be happy
and will use the same.

Regards,

Vinod Benjamin
\