hi there.
gatak singh here from bangalore.
I am working at VMware india pvt. ltd . as QA engineer. I also run a
group called kannada tantramsha, which is helping a visually
challenged people to solve their technical queries. this is
exclusively for kannada speakers, which is first of it's kind. we also
make podcasts, or tutorials, and upload them to youtube. we also make
workshops frequently, to help the non internet users. in those
workshops, we try to bring the confidence in them to use the screen
touch phones, distribute the podcasts in the form of CDs, clear their
doubts and introduce some new apps which are helpful for visually
challenged. all in all, we work mainly through social media to help
kannada technology enthusiasts.
you can contact me on the same Email ID.

--
gatak singh
QA test engineer at VMware India pvt. ltd.

Email:
gataksingh.gurud...@gmail.com
gutta...@vmware.com

WhatsApp: