Also, you may want to reach out to Braille Without Borders based in
Trivendrum. they may be having some good courses for summer. Sorry, I do
not have contact information at this moment.

Regards,

Srinivasu Chakravarthula - Twitter: http://twitter.com/CSrinivasu/
Website: http://www.srinivasu.org | http://serveominclusion.com

Let's create an inclusive web!

Lead Accessibility Consultant, Informatica