Dear All,
Greetings from “Bhargav Gurukul”.
Plz follow current job opening and other details.
 Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 ...
Name of the Post: Chartered Accountants
Number of Post for VH candidate: 1
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation from
recognized university with professional qualification of CA from the
recognized institute/ boar.
Important Dates:
Starting Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 16-09-2017
Last Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 07-10-2017
Last Date for receipt of hard copy of application: 17-10-2017
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website
www.bankofmaharashtra.in.
Follow “Bhargav Gurukul” through facebook page to know current job
opening and other details.
https://www.facebook.com/Bhargav-Gurukul-1855361154793103/
****
I accept that I cannot work in a certain way. However, I can do the
same things in a different and a “number of ways”.
Devashish Bhargav
Executive
IDBI Bank
Patliputra Branch, Patna , Bihar