From: Ai [mailto:ai-boun...@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in] On Behalf Of
bhawani shankar verma via Ai
Sent: 26 September 2017 12:46 PM
To: Share, empower &Enrich
Cc: bhawani shankar verma
Subject: Re: [Ai] Unable to grant permission to apps due to screen overlay
issue

what is the solution?

-----Original Message-----
From: Science Explorer via Ai
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2017 12:17 PM
To: Share, empower &Enrich
Cc: Science Explorer
issue

Hello there:
    Screen overlay occurs when an app has partially occupied your screen
transparently or opaquely, such as opening a Facebook chat window during a
notification and you typing back while watching youtube etc. So it is
possible some app is running over another app (an example of whose has been
given by Bhavani sir, i.e. dimmed screen due to talkback).

   Android doesn't allow to change settings while there is screen overlay
due to some security issues.
With best wishes
     Hope it helps.
        Sunil

On 9/26/17, Rishi Kewalramani via Ai <ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My screen is displaying properly and I have not dimmed my screen in
> the talk back settings.
>
> Thanks and regards, rishi

sent through this mailing list..