---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: moiz tundawala <moiztundaw...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2017 10:06:06 +0530
Subject: JAWS 18 installation problem on a Windows 10 machine.
To: ai-requ...@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in

Dear All,
JAWS 18 is causing major headaches for me on my Windows 10 machine. It
becomes slow and unstable on webpages after every five or ten minutes
of use. I wrote to VFO technical support who recommended a clean
reinstallation after deleting all traces of the programme on the
computer including registry entries and Microsoft Visual C++
executables 2005, 2010, 2013 and 2015. They also asked me to
temporarily disable my antivirus and log in as administrator before
reinstalling JAWS. I followed their instructions but am now facing a
much bigger problem. JAWS refuses to start and I get the following
message:
---------------------------
JAWS
---------------------------
A file required by the driver VCSPEECH.JLS for Remote Access Speech
could not be loaded.

One or more shared components are missing.
Please reinstall this product in an effort to resolve the problem.
OK

I have made several reinstallation attempts and even tried the repair
option. Nothing seems to be working.
This is causing me a lot of distress. Can someone please advise?
Thanks,
Moiz.