Dear Pradeep, I am chirag and meaning is almost same. The light that
sighted see is nothing but only a medium that acts as interface to
access your goals. The Diwali mela is also a medium  to reach towards
our goals like  showcasing our abilities, attaining happiness and
social belongingness. So, tell the world that though I lost my
eyesight but I got my vision. The vision of living with
dignity,meaningfully and good life.