*Dear Friends*

Greetings from BillionAbles,

We are happy to share the success of ‘RevvUp – Inclusive Trip to Adventure
Island’ India’s first All-Inclusive Trip to Amusement and Water Park,
especially planned and designed for persons with special needs on 1st of
October, 2017. 30+ people joined us for the trip and it was delightful to
see them enjoy like children on rides such as Side Winter and Flip Out,
escaping the heat of the sun under the rain dance ‘Shalala’ along with
various sparkling dance and magic shows. The trip was a remarkable
experience for all, taking the excitement level of the people to another
level altogether.

After treating people with India’s most audacious and thrilling escapade to
an inclusive water amusement park, we are back with another eager
announcement. We are happy to announce second edition of 'RevvUp -
Inclusive Trip to Adventure Island' on 29th October 2017. If you missed
being part of its first edition, never mind, here is your second chance.

Dear Friends, please note we only have limited number of seats available as
aforementioned the trip is specially planned and designed for persons with
special needs. Therefore to provide for everybody’s best of care and
experience we will register only a limited number of entries.

Your eager wait has finally come to an end, as we take yet another
inclusive step in making the country a more accessible place to live in. Be
the first one to book your tickets on https://goo.gl/tWWeay Use coupon code
DIWALI valid till 20th October for a flat discount of Rs. 200 during
checkout.

Mark your calendars and start with your preparations now, for the trip is
approaching soon.

Make your post Diwali celebrations as exciting and enthralling as possible
by joining us for our next inclusive trip.

You can also drop us a mail at ass...@billionables.com for any additional
information or assistance.

*Best Regards*
*Sameer Garg*