I don't remember any company is making now those old conventional
radios, however you can try Old Angel models which had AM/FM/SW radio,
having Nokia compatible rechargeable battery, fully talking with
internal and memory card support. It doesn't come with torch though.
But in my consideret view, buy a modern mobile phone with has FM
radio, as the reception quality of Amplitude Modulation and ShortWaves
radio is not good in these digital radios, as their signals are
extremely in disturbing state because of modern electromagnatic waves.

On 10/21/17, pranaya rani via Ai <ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in> wrote:
> Friends, I wish to buy a portable radio which must am/fm/sw (preferably
> tvbands as well), usb micro SD card slot, torch, rechargeable batteries,
> etc. I have used sonilex 412,  your learned advise is need for me to buy
> the
> best radio Thanks and regards,  Pranayarani

> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> Celebrating International sight day Oct. 12 and World White Cane day Oct 15
>
> Disclaimer:

> sent through this mailing list..

> https://www.mail-archive.com/ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in/maillist.html

Mohib Anwar Rafay

Phone: +919 555 555 765
Celebrating International sight day Oct. 12 and World White Cane day Oct 15