No there are no custom exemptions. Moreover you will not get warranty
support. You will get voice view on fire stick and voice over on apple
tv. I am using both the options. Amazon is better in terms of media
content as compared to apple tv. Apple tv is slightly better in terms
of accessibility support but you will be getting limited indian
content on the box.