even a person who is going to be hanged deserves respectful treatment
and a decent living condition. When murderous, corrupt and criminal
politicians, fraudsters, anti-social elements and sexual offenders are
allowed to walk free and enjoy all luxuries even within jails, why not
a decent living condition for Prof. Saibaba?
Dear friends and nationalists who want to be in the good records of
the rulers, even in your own viewpoint, he has been sentenced only to
life imprisonment for his "crime", not to be killed in the prison due
to non-availability of his basic amenities.

>>> gataksingh.gurud...@gmail.com
>>> gutta...@vmware.com
>>>
>>> WhatsApp:
>>> 9980948679
>>>
>>> skype:
>>> gatak.guru
>>>
>>> facebook:
>>> https://m.facebook.com/gatak.singh?ref_component=mbasic_home_header&ref_page=%2Fwap%2Fhome.php&refid=8
>>>
>>> twitter:
>>> https://twitter.com/gataksingh
>>>
>>> youtube:
>>> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzlwwCd3JSGJC3eyn7i1HeQ
>>>

>>> Disclaimer:
>>> veracity;

>>> To check if the post reached the list or to search for old posting,
>>> reach:
>>> https://www.mail-archive.com/ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in/maillist.html
>>>

>> Disclaimer:
>> veracity;

>> sent through this mailing list..
>>

>> To check if the post reached the list or to search for old posting, reach:
>> https://www.mail-archive.com/ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in/maillist.html
>>

> Disclaimer:

> sent through this mailing list..

> https://www.mail-archive.com/ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in/maillist.html

*"The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people,
but the silence over that by the good people"
**- Martin Luther King, Jr.*

Dr. K. Muruganandan,
Assistant Professor,
P.G. Department of English,
Thiruvalluvar University Constituent College of Arts and Science,
Kallakurichi-606213,
Villupuram District,
Tamilnadu,
India.