Dear Candidates,
Greetings from “Bhargav Gurukul”.
Plz follow current job opening and other details.
Current job opening in  NALCO Recruitment 2017
Number of posts for visually impaired candidates against posts have
been mentioned below.
Assistant Gr.III: 01 Post
Educational Qualification:  Candidates should have passed  Graduate
from any recognized University of India, typing speed of 30 W.P.M &
adequate knowledge of Computer applications, including use of
Microsoft Office.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written test
or trade test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their application in
prescribed format along with self-attested copies of relevant
certificates and 3 passport sized photographs, in an envelop should be
superscribed as “The post Applied for” by speed/ registered post to
the Jr Manager (HRD), Recruitment Cell, HRD Department, S & P Complex,
National Aluminium Company Limited, NACLO Nagar, Angul-759145, Odisha
on or before 15-01-2018.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 15-01-2018
For more details like pay scale, experience, scheme of examination and
other information click on the link given below…
http://www.freejobalert.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Notification-NALCO-Jr-Accountant-Asst-Pharmacist-LT-Posts.pdf

****
I accept that I cannot work in a certain way. However, I can do the
same things in a different and a “number of ways”.
Devashish Bhargav
Executive
IDBI Bank
Patliputra Branch, Patna , Bihar
To check if your post reached the list and for the archives:
To post to the list email at: ai@accessin...@inclusivehabitat.in