Hey Viktor,

I have a question about the usage of Custom Serializers. I have this is my
configuration in application.conf

serializers {
                myown = "AkkaSer.CustomSerializer"
        }
              serialization-bindings {
                "java.lang.String" = myown
                "java.lang.Boolean" = myown
                "com.mypackage.events.myEvent" = myown
              }

Here it is clear that the above 3 classes String, Boolean and myEvent are
serialized via  CustomSerializer.

1. Is there a way to say I want every class to be serialized via
CustomSerializer or do I have to register every class manually?
2. I am not sure how I can add new classes to the serialization-bindings
section once an ActorSystem has started with the above Config (without
stopping it).

I can definitely add methods in the CustomSerializer class to register new
classes at runtime but the problem is the new classes don't get serialized
via CustomSerializer because the serialization-bindings section doesn't
have it!