I am working on spray and akka based application in which there are some
services which require to call other REST services hosted on different
server. Currently our application is built on top of local actor system. We
have plan to gradually port our application in a clustered environment in
coming future. I went throgh the documentation of akka camel and could not
found the configuration for the same. But as I can see akka camel is listed
under Networking. Where can I find the configuration for akka camel. I want
to confirm that whether remoting is required in order to use akka camel.
Any help appreciated.