Hey,

For local testing with Akka 2.2.x I had configured a simple cluster with a
single seeder. For the hostname in various config sections I was using
0.0.0.0. After migrating to 2.3.0-RC2 I now get lots of "endpointWriter -
dropping message ... arriving at [akka.tcp://cluster@0.0.0.0:2552] inbound
addresses are [akka.tcp://cluster@127.0.0.1:2552]" entries appearing in the
logs of any node which is not a seeder. I've tried changing the config,
using 127.0.0.1 instead of 0.0.0.0 but can't resolve it.

There seems to be some resolution of 127.0.0.1 to 0.0.0.0 somewhere and in
doing so the cluster doesn't seem to recognise itself or something. I've
even tried a 2 node (1 seeder, 1 other) setup without specifying hostname
in any of the config in the hopes a default setup would resolve it but
still I get these log entries.

What am I doing wrong?

Brian