Hi Christian:

Here are some ideas:
1. Write the data to a file in a filesystem accessible by both actor
systems, send the filename as a message.  When the message is received,
read and delete the file.
2. Same as 1 but with a database.
3. Break up the message into multiple messages and reassemble on the
receiving side.  This is the Message Sequence pattern from EIP.  We're
doing that in one of my projects (code here:
https://gist.github.com/ericacm/7947424, test here:
https://gist.github.com/ericacm/7947447).

-- Eric