Hi,
 I am very excited about the latest and the biggest feature of Akka2.3.0
that is Persistence.
 I have posted a question about Akka persistentChannel
here.<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/22315418/akka-persistentchannel-does-not-delete-message-from-journal-upon-confirm>

 Basically I have a persistentChannel that sends some IOWork to a
destination actor. Destination actor tries to do the work and when
successfully completes the work or the deadline has no time left it sends a
"confirm" on  the ConfirmablePersistent message.

My expectation after reading the documentation was that my message will be
deleted from the journal after I "confirm" the message but it does not. Am
I doing something wrong here? my requirement is simple persist the message
and delete it after the corresponding IO work is done for the message.

 Please help.
...Manas