Hello,

I was looking to use durable mailboxes in a new akka project. Looking
through the documentation, it appears these have been dropped in favour of
akka-persistence.

I took a look into the akka-persistence documentation and from what I can
gather the goal of the project is to store processed messages so that an
actor's state can be rebuilt upon an actor's restart, while I'd like to
store unprocessed messages so they can be processed upon an actor's restart
(for my purposes, my actor is essentially stateless).

Am I understanding this incorrectly? Is there a way to accomplish my goal
with the persistence module, or is there an alternative approach?

Thanks!