Hi

I would like a cluster singleton actor that delegates work randomly (or
uniformly) to worker actors on the cluster. In the docs for
`actorSelection` it says "No attempt is made to verify the existence of any
part of the supplied path, it is recommended to send a message and gather
the replies in order to resolve the matching set of actors". I take this to
mean that I must roll my own implementation of finding a random actor to
handle a work request. Or should I be using a Router to distribute the work
across the cluster. If so, how do I add the workers to the route?

Additionally, what is the correct selector for finding remote actors in a
cluster? With actors such as
[akka.tcp://ClusterSystem@192.168.161.139:2551/user/ponger-*0..n*], I tried
things like "//ClusterSystem*/ponger-*" and variations without success.
Either I match nothing, or I match only the actors on the current node.

Thank you
Jem