Hello,

I am using akka-camel (in scala) to connect to RabbitMQ. I would like to
make my app more robust, i.e. reconnect to the queue after connection
failures. However, when I switch my RabbitMQ server off, I do not get any
exception in my akka actor, I just stop receiving the messages. When I turn
the server on again, I don't start receiving messages again (thus, I reason
that akka-camel does not reconnect on its own). Is there a way to detect
that the queue is not available?

When I use a standard RabbitMQ client (in .NET, however), then I
immediately get an exception after shutting down the server.

regards,
Jedrek