Hi Andrew,

That should be some version of a "flattening" operation. Currently we have
not implemented those -- not for any particular fundamental reason, just
not arrived there yet -- but they will be available. Stay tuned :)

-Endre

On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 11:29 AM, Andrew Richards <richards...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've been looking at the activator streams example and specifically at the
> GroupLogFile example. What is the correct way to merge the streams back
> together (using merge or concat) after using groupBy?.You'd need to go from
> a Flow of Producer[X] to a Producer[X]
>
> Thanks,
>
> /\ndrew

Akka Team
Typesafe - The software stack for applications that scale
Blog: letitcrash.com
Twitter: @akkateam