Hello!

I have nodes in a cluster with different roles, like "worker", "controller"
and "datasource". When I want to start a job in the cluster, I want to
start an actor of type DataSource on a (random/least loaded) node in the
cluster with the role "datasource", then start another actor on a node with
the role "controller", and pass the reference of that "controller" actor to
the "datasource" actor. So the "controller" could then spawn as many
"worker" actors on nodes with the role  "worker" upon receiving an event
from the "datasource" actor.

So my questions are:

1) which router/deployed I need to use in order to start actors of certain
type on nodes with an appropriate role?

2) I want to share a "job state" with all actors involved in the job
processing, so even if only one "worker" actor survives - it can "restart"
the entire job "from scratch". Is it a good idea, or there's some
cluster-wide storage I could use for such purpose?

3) is it possible to start an actor of certain type from outside of the
cluster via ClusterClient? Or I need to have some sort of "manager" actor,
which will accept the job and start the whole set of actors inside the
cluster?

Thanks!