Hi Luis,

Glad that it clarified some things at least ;)

Looking forward to hear about your use-case.

B/

On 13 May 2014 at 18:35:20, Luis Medina (lu4...@gmail.com) wrote:

Hi Björn,

Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions. It helped clarify some
things. I don't have a specific use-case in mind quite yet but was simply
thinking of different scenarios for using persistence and I was trying to get a
bit more details on the things that I was reading in the documentation that I
thought might come up in a project I'm working on. I'll probably make a
separate post about this once I get more clearly defined use-cases.

Luis
Björn Antonsson
Typesafe – Reactive Apps on the JVM
twitter: @bantonsson