On Wed, 2014-05-21 at 11:02 -0700, Alanlit wrote:

> On Wednesday, May 21, 2014 8:43:56 AM UTC-7, Patrik Nordwall wrote:
>         Verify that you have protobuf version 2.5.0 in your classpath.
>         /Patrik
>
> Good call !!  I found that a third party library has (of course) an
> old version of protobuf tucked inside it. Removing that for now fixed
> everything.

Just a warning (because I went this route before you) that proto files
compiled to java with protobuf 2.4.1 are not compatible with the
protobuf 2.5.0 runtime library.

In my case our own application is very dependent on protobuf and I had
to recompile some of our dependencies that were using protobuf compiled
files with 2.4.1.

--
Brice Figureau
My Blog: http://www.masterzen.fr/