I meant to say that ClusterClient is only one way. You can use
Send/SendToAll/Publish
to talk to the cluster from the outside. However ClusterClient is not
suitable when trying to talk to outside from within the cluster.

On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 5:56 PM, Luis Medina <lu4...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you Martynas.
>

>> This is not currently supported.
>> As a side node, it could be used the other way around. In fact
>> ClusterReceptionist that ClusterClient talks to, is itself built on PubSub.
>

> When you say that it could be the other way around, do you mean having the
> ClusterClient subscribe to the distributed PubSub that is used within the
> cluster so that if a message is published to it by someone in the cluster
> then the client on the outside receives that message too? Or do you mean
> having the ClusterClient use the Send/SendToAll/Publish methods to send
> messages to the other actors in the cluster?
>
>>   --

Martynas Mickevičius
Typesafe <http://typesafe.com/> –
Reactive<http://www.reactivemanifesto.org/>Apps on the JVM