It *seems* that I've fixed this weird behavior by making messages, being
sent to the cluster, implementing the *ConsistentHashable* trait

At least, the sample project and the components from my prototype - are
both working well now.

So it turns out that for the case if there are several *nested* routes of
type *ConsistentHashingPool* - then it's not enough to just *wrap* a
payload into an envelope - it's necessary to make it extending the
aproppriate traits, so routers can decide what to do. If this is desired
behavior - then it's better to put a note about it somewhere in the
documentation.

Thanks everybody for the patience :)

--
Eugene N Dzhurinsky