Hi All,

I do not very understand the UntypedPersistentActor. I have 2 questions

*question 1*: we have to overide the method persistenceId. It can return
any String value, but must be unique, right?

@Override
public String persistenceId() {
return "test-id-1";
}
*question 2*: I have the below test code. When throws exception in the
actor(refer to the red color code), I believe the variable dataList will be
recovered.
But I debugged the code, the dataList wasn't revocered. *Did I miss
anything?*

public class DemoAggregatorActor extends UntypedPersistentActor {

private List<String> dataList = new ArrayList<String>(100);

    @Override
    public void onReceiveRecover(Object msg) {
        if (msg instanceof String) {
        dataList.add((String)msg);
        }  else {
          unhandled(msg);
        }
    }

@Override
public void onReceiveCommand(Object message) throws Exception {

dataList.add("test");
 if(dataList.size()>10){
 *throw new Exception();*
}