Hello Patrik,

After having corrected a bug in our code for aggregation message
serialization.  Everything works much better!! Thanks to akka, we can
distribute our service easily. You guys do really a good job!!

I have debugged into the code of akka to detect this, perhaps there's a way
to log the exception message more explicitly? I see in the code of
Endpoint.scala the real background exception is encapsulated and never
logged.

Thanks,

Mint

在 2014年7月4日星期五UTC+2下午5时42分41秒,Patrik Nordwall写道: