Hi Martynas,

Ah, nice. I will try that out as a starting point.

The documentation only shows *ClusterClient* requests. If I want
to update data on a websocket (e.g. cluster nodes online),
I would have to implement a polling strategy? Like scheduling
a *ClusterState* message to a *ClusterMonitor* actor.

thanks,
Muki