Hi, I recently started using Akka and I'm not at a point where I want to
take my working actor system and distribute it on a cluster.

I have some general questions about getting started with the process
(mostly perceptual)

I'll start by explaining what i'm trying to do: my system currently has 10
or so actors that are like tree roots, in that they create many children
that spawn more children. What i would like to do is basically distribute
only those 10 or so "root" actors on several nodes (1 on each node will be
ideal but let's say if at a certain time i have less than that number of
nodes then just an even distribution). Those "root" actors each do the
process alone and don't really ever need to communicate with one another,
but I wouldn't want to distribute it to many independent programs because
I'd like to be able to just take it as is throw it on any cluster and be
able to run.
Example: lets say i have actors 6 to run, and i get a cluster of 3 nodes
i'd like to be able to run the program and for it to see that there's 6
actors to distribute among 3 nodes and run 2 on each.

Questions:

   - Since I assume (and hope) the source code will be the same for all
   nodes, then is the difference in behavior (loading different actors and so
   on) only coming from the application.conf file ?
   - Do I create a different applicaiton.conf file for each node? what if i
   don't know the number of nodes or their addresses in advance? is there even
   a way to handle that situation ? (without creating some sort of script to
   rewrite application.conf when i deploy it) How will I state seed nodes if i
   don't know their addresses in advance? (In the examples they usually have
   the host address stated in the remote section of application.conf)
   - If you could point me to any examples of that it would be great! Only
   examples I found were using the same machine with just different ports and
   not actually different machines.

Thanks!