Hello Greg,
short question - do you aim to provide something as powerful as quartz
using this?
I mean "on monday at 13:02" etc. Because that's not really what our
scheduler is designed to do - we only work with "in X amount of time".

Instead maybe you'd simply like to integrate quartz with akka, as this
extension does: https://github.com/typesafehub/akka-quartz-scheduler
And let it do it's job :-)

On Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 1:05 AM, Greg Flanagan <ventis...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm interested in combining Akka persistence which Akka Scheduling and
> wanted to know if there was an interest out there for something like this?
> I basically need a scheduler that doesn't loose state after a vm crash.
> I've used Quartz before and it's too much framework for what I want. Any
> requests of features people would like to see in this type of module? Has
> it already been done and I just haven't searched google enough?
>
> Cheers,
> Greg
>

>  --

Konrad 'ktoso' Malawski