Hi,

*Deploy In Amazon:*
I am currently working a simple application based on Pull mode of
processing work.

I want to deploy the same App in Amazon Cloud EC2 instances. Also how to
get this app auto scaling in amazon. I ran through web but did not find any
good articles which could explain this step by step. Waiting for help in
this regard.

*Monitoring AKKA:*
Also how to monitor akka cluster based application. There are no good open
source simple to setup tools. I tried latest app dynamics, was lucky it can
monitor/profile/trace akka's asynchronous calls. But tool is short of
providing below information,

   - Message processing times
   - Time waiting in mailbox
   - Mailbox sizes
   - Dispatchers health

There are tools like Kamon/Datadog but they have dependency on other tools
like StatsD,Graphite etc, which are complex to setup.

Let me know simple ways to monitor akka cluster based apps. Also how to
monitor akka cluster based apps in Amazon.

-Prakhyat M M