Hi,

I was looking for using single writer principle in our architecture for
domain object persistence. Want to use event sourced persistent actor
sharded in akka cluster by particular algorithm(ex. by particular ID),
which will make sure CRUD's for *A* domian object happens through only one
persistent actor.

A simple use case i.e. CRUD for A domain object can go through single
writer. But consider a situation, if business evaluation requires to change
multiple domain objects in one stroke, *what should be the solution?*

Lets take this example, 3 domain objects belonging to 3 different single
writers have to be changed in one stroke.In this single writer wont help,
as all 3 domain object updates will go through *3 separate single writers*,
and *will not be in one transaction*.

Is it possible with event sourcing to involve *different/multiple single
writer's in one transaction scope*?

-Prakhyat M M