Hi Patrik,

In own solution, which we use currently, we requeue the message in
rabbitmq, so that it will be reappear again in a stream.
Each message has deliveryTag (identifier) by which we can do

"channel.nack(deliveryTag)"

in case of failure

Ideally, for my case it would be useful if:
1. I can specify settings on flow to do not close in terms of failure
2. the Throwable with message from stream be propagated to Publisher,
calling onError
3. having reference to original message coming to the Flow (or have keyed
stream, where each message has unique id)

Sorry, I don't know akka-stream API well yet, So still quite unsure if my
use-case naturally fit it.

Thanks

Viktor