Hi,

One more follow up question.
When using the setting advised by the documentation for this scenario
(http://doc.akka.io/docs/akka/snapshot/java/logging.html#SLF4J) the only
real gap from what I need is that with akka.logLevel set to DEBUG and with
the SLF4J binding configured to INFO, writing code like this:

   if (logger.isDebugEnabled()) {
      logger.error("This is an error");
    }

Will cause the above error to be logged, which isn't really what I'd expect
to happen (I'd expect nothing to be logged).

If I were to use the event bus to circumvent this, it would probably
resolve many cases of this happening (depending on how often this code is
reached and how often I’d be polling the configuration), but it wouldn’t
really make this go away.
So should I really go down this road, or is this really a bug that could be
fixed in Akka?
Or maybe this is actually an intended limitation?