Hi,

So to better understand your problem, I have a couple of questions about your
requirements.

1) Are there many different routes that the messages can take to get to the
actor?

2) How much lag is there in the system? I mean how long after message t1 can
you get a t2 that is before t1?

3) How much drift are there between clocks? At which granularity can you trust
that t1 from one source is newer than t2 from another source? Or is there a
single source of truth when it comes to time?

4) All messages to an actor are processed sequentially in the order that they
are received. You don't need to involve stashing, or maybe I misunderstood you?

B/

On 21 September 2014 at 17:29:53, Olivier Corradi (olivier.corr...@gmail.com)