We have a akka cluster with 5 nodes  and a million processors deployed in
every shard region. Our test scenario like the following,
1. give the first round commands to the region (so these processors are
created)
2. give the second round commands to update the state of the processors.

There is about 10 mins gap between these two rounds of commands and there
is no node status changes at all.

We find more than half of the processors *seems *being dead during the 10
mins gap and running into the receive recovery model when they receive the
2nd round command.

I wonder if there is any configuration or light code changes we can use to
make all the processors survive the 10 mins?