As I understand ActorSystem : (is to) Role is *1:MANY* cardinality - this I
infer from confg injected into ActorSystem during the startup.

Does that mean that I can create multiple actors with multiple roles within
same actorsystem ?

For instance, can I
- start up an ActorSystem - AS1 and
- spin actors A1 and A2 (with actorOf) with Roles R1 and R2 respectively?

I do not find any specific examples as to how this could be done because
there is no explicit means to assign role of an actor via actorOf API.

If that is not the case, how 1:MANY cardinality between ActorSystem and
Role would be possible ?

Or am I missing something ?

My requirement is to be able to spin actors on random nodes with specific
role, look-up the same using actorSelection and be able to route the
requests.

Please let me know if this is possible

Thanks in advance

Muthu