Hi,
I'm using akka 2.3.6 on a single node on Amazon m1.large instance.
I'm using akka system as a cluster (see my configuration file below).
My akka system include several parallel identical topologies.
Each topology start with an actor that act as a MQTT client at front which
send arrived massages after processing them to some other actors (some of
them written in scala and some in java).
When starting up the system everything seem to work well.
But after a couple of hours (usually ~8-10 hours) it seem that the MQTT
actor (the first in front) is still getting it's messages and work as
expected, but when sending them to its followers nothing happened. I do not
see dead letters, or any logging (applicative \ akka) that indicate
something regarding the actors (all heartbeats are stopped).
When looking in all my logs at debug level it seem that there was no error
at all, and that this scenario happen to all my topologies at the exact
same moment.

Trying to debug it, we added an internal scheduler into the second actor in
line (the one that get messages from the MQTT actor) which send a "Tick"
message to himself every minute and print it.
As long as the system work well we see these "tick" messages, but when the
system is "down" we do not see anymore "tick" messages.

Please advice

# In this file you can override any option defined in the reference files.
# Copy in parts of the reference files and modify as you please.

akka {
    #loggers =
["akka.event.Logging$DefaultLogger","akka.event.slf4j.Slf4jLogger"]
    loggers = ["akka.event.slf4j.Slf4jLogger"]
    #event-handlers = ["akka.event.slf4j.Slf4jEventHandler"]
    loglevel = "DEBUG"
    log-config-on-start = on
    actor {
        provider = "akka.cluster.ClusterActorRefProvider"
        extensions = [
                "akka.contrib.pattern.DistributedPubSubExtension",
                "akka.contrib.pattern.ClusterReceptionistExtension"]
    }

    remote {
        log-remote-lifecycle-events = on
        enabled-transports = ["akka.remote.netty.tcp"]
        netty.tcp {
                hostname = "127.0.0.1"
                port = 2551
        }