Hello,

I would like to let you know that I have released first version of Reactive
Streams <https://github.com/reactive-streams/reactive-streams/> driver for
RabbitMQ <http://www.rabbitmq.com/>.
Everything that implements Reactive Streams can be easily mixed with Akka
Streams.

You can find this project on
GitHub: https://github.com/ScalaConsultants/reactive-rabbit

Achieved goals:

   - implemented Reactive Streams Publisher, Subscriber and Subscription
   - running all TCK
   <https://github.com/reactive-streams/reactive-streams/tree/master/tck>
   tests for Publisher
   - huge part of AMQP
   <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advanced_Message_Queuing_Protocol> model
   available
   - exposing RabbitMQ <http://www.rabbitmq.com/> queue/exchange extensions
   <http://www.rabbitmq.com/extensions.html>
   - queue/exchange declare/delete in Connection
   - configuration available over TypeSafe Config
   <https://github.com/typesafehub/config>

Example usage with Akka Streams version 0.9:

import akka.actor.ActorSystemimport akka.stream.scaladsl2.{FlowMaterializer,
Sink, Source}import io.scalac.amqp.Connection

// streaming invoices to Accounting Departmentval connection = Connection()val
queue = connection.consume(queue = "invoices")val exchange =
connection.publish(exchange = "accounting_department",
  routingKey = "invoices")
implicit val system = ActorSystem()implicit val materializer =
FlowMaterializer()
Source(queue).map(_.message).connect(Sink(exchange)).run()

Available at Maven Central:

libraryDependencies += "io.scalac" % "reactive-rabbit_2.11" % "0.1.0"

Bug reports highly appreciated.
Twitter post: https://twitter.com/mkiedys/status/527249876737077248

Best Regards,
MK